The Academy has guidelines on dress and all pupils will be expected to wear the full Academy uniform. The wearing of our distinctive uniform gives pupils a sense of ‘belonging’, helps foster a pride in the Academy and stops pupils coming to the Academy in unsuitable clothes. We do not insist that families buy the uniform with logos on - but would ask that you stick with the colours beneath.
Please note that we have a number of uniform items available for families free of charge. Please come to the main school office where these items are kept. This is a great way of recycling good quality uniforms.
Online Ordering :
You can order uniform by visiting pbuniform-online.co.uk/studfall .
You will find all the instructions you need to order online on the website.
- Purple academy sweatshirt, cardigan or jumper
- White or academy white with purple trim Polo Shirt
- Grey or Black trousers, skirt or pinafore
- Grey or black shorts or Purple/white summer dress
- Grey or white socks or tights
- Black or grey shoes
- Academy uniform fleeces/ waterproof jackets are available and are popular all the year round
Please click on the attachments below for the order form and more information